Medium size only available
THE “QUIVER-KILLER” KILLER
Unlike other so-called “quiver killers” the all-new Trigger doesn’ t need to compromise between too much travel and too little, too steep geometry, or too slack. Its new and improved Fox DYAD rear shock gives the rider the perfect travel and geometry for whatever terrain they’re attacking, making it possibly the most versatile bike we’ ve ever made and the only bike you need in your garage.
TRIGGER 27.5 IS:
- Quite possibly, the perfect all-around mountain bike.
- Able to run shred the descents, thanks to its FLOW mode travel and geometry and burly SuperMax fork.
- Able to climb like a scared monkey, thanks to its light weight and the short travel and nimble geometry of ELEVATE mode.
85mm to 140mm on-the-fly adjustable rear travel. 140mm front.
- All-new frame
The new Trigger is a ground-up redesign based on the Trigger 29, but dialed in for 27.5" wheels. The BallisTec Carbon models are full carbon (unlike our competitiors, we don't use alloy swingarms or links to cut costs) while the performance of the SmartFormed alloy versions highlights Cannondale's aluminum expertise.
- Lefty SuperMax
The stiffness and steering precision of the Trigger's SuperMa x fork blows away anything else in the 140mm category. The Trail tune damper offers a great balance between XC efficiency and all-mountian suppleness.
- Dyad RT2
The DYAD shock provides the same two-shocks-in-one benefits and performance of the Jekyll, but dialed for the Trigger: shorter travel (85mm) ELEVATE mode delivers near race-bike efficiency, while the longer travel FLOW (140mm) mode offers up a plusher, all-mountain feel.
- Attitude adjust
Switch between modes on the DYAD and the bike’s geometry changes too. Steeper and more nimble in ELEVATE mode, lower and more stable in FLOW mode.
- 27.5" wheels.
The slightly larger wheel size provides the ideal blend of snappy acceleration, nimble handling and roll-over momentum.
- ECS-TC System
Clamped, 15mm thru-axles in the shock linkage and swingarm pivot, as well as double bearings at the rear dropouts eliminate flex and provide unmatched center-stiffness for complete control.
- Zero Pivot
The carbon Triggers utilize our flexing Zero Pivot seatstays, which save weight and actually increase lateral stiffness over bearing pivot rear stays.
- Frame - Trigger 27.5, 140/85mm, BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon, PF30, ISCG03, 1.5 Si headtube
- Fork - SuperMax 2.0 Carbon PBR 140 27.5, PBR Trail damper, Hybrid Needle Bearing Tech, 50mm offset
- Crank - Cannondale HollowGram Si, BB30A, XX1 30T
- Bottom Bracket - Cannondale Alloy PressFit30
- Shifters - SRAM X01, 11 Speed
- Cog Set - SRAM X01, 10-42, 11-speed
- Chain - SRAM XX1
- Rear Derailleur - SRAM XX1
- Rims - Mavic CrossMax SLR, 27.5, tubeless ready
- Hubs - Mavic CrossMax SLR, Lefty SM front, 142x12 rear
- Tires - Schwalbe Racing Ralph SnakeSkin, 27.5x2.25", tubeless ready
- Brakes - Magura MT6 w/ Storm SL rotors, 180/160mm
- Handlebar - Cannondale C1 riser, carbon, 740x15mm
- Stem - Cannondale C1, 1.5", 31.8, 5 deg.
- Headset - Cannondale HeadShok Si
- Brake Levers - Magura MT6
- Spokes - Mavic CrossMax SLR 27.5
- Grips - Cannondale Dual Locking Grips
- Saddle - WTB Volt Nicro SL
- Seat Post - RockShox Reverb Stealth dropper, 31.6
- Rear Shock - Fox DYAD RT2, 140/85mm adj. travel, 2015 tune