An amazing bike at an amazing price.
You wont find this bike/deal anywhere else. Brought to you by cannondale's number 1 dealer in Michigan.
THE CURE FOR THE COMMON 29'ER
The F in F29 doesn't stand for F-ing Fast, but it probably should. Fast because of the F29 series’ proprietary SPEED SAVE micro-suspension technology, which keeps speeds high and fatigue low, and their ultralight and ultra-stiff frames which ensure that all those precious watts get converted into pure speed.
- Super stiff laterally and vertically compliant thanks to SPEED SAVE stays and BallisTec carbon construction.
- A tight corner destroyer with its 29er race geometry and super precise handling Lefty fork.
- So light you can eat that cupcake guilt-free.
- TWO GREAT FRAME OPTIONS
1. F29 Carbon: 1200 grams. By using a higher percentage of intermediate modulus fibers, we bring BallisTec carbon technology to more price points, while still staying lighter than the competition.
2. F29 Alloy: 1400 gramas.1400 grams. SmartFormed alloy brings so much performance, you'll forget it's not carbon.
- 29'ER RACE GEOMETRY
By utilizing super short chainstays, a lower BB and a steeper head angle the F29'er Carbon has the same sharp handling and lively feel of our 26" race bikes, only with the roll-over-anything ability of bigger wheels.
- LEFTY SYSTEM INTEGRATION
29'ers love Lefty. It's true. Its unmatched stiffness and light weight make an even bigger difference on the big wheeled bikes.
- SPEED SAVE VIBRATION ELIMINATION TECHNOLOGY
SPEED SAVE rear stays allow the rear wheel to track the ground, improving control and reducing fatigue.
- CONTINOUS CARBON
On carbon models, stiffening fibers run uninterrupted from the head tube to the rear drop outs to increase overall frame stiffness while retaining compliance for exceptional ride-feel.
F29, SmartFormed Alloy, SPEED SAVE, BB30, 1.5 Si head tube
Lefty PBR 90 29, Hybrid Needle Bearing Technology
Shimano M615 Hollowtech II, 38/24
FSA BB30 w/Wheels Mfg adapter
Shimano SLX w/ i-spec
Shimano Deore, 11-36, 10-speed
Shimano Deore, 31.8 clamp
Shimano SLX, Shadow Plus
Stan's ZTR Rapid 29'er, 32 hole, tubeless ready
Lefty SL front, Shimano M525 rear
Schwalbe Racing Ralph Performance 29x2.1", tubeless ready
Shimano Deore, 180/160mm
Cannondale C3 flat, 6061 double-butted alloy, 700mm
Cannondale C3, 1.5", 31.8, -5 deg.
Cannondale HeadShok Si
Shimano Deore, i-spec
Cannondale Locking Grips
Cannondale Stage 3 CroMo
Cannondale C3, 27.2x350MM (S,M) 400mm (L,X)