Keep your bikes running in top condition!
Our experienced mechanics can perform any service or repair to get your bike back in action. Our repair turn-around time fluctuates with the busy season, but we will be able to give you a firm completion date. All repair work is guaranteed for 30 days. Call and ask about our repair schedule. We work on all bikes, not just bike shop bikes. It doesn’t matter what kind or how old it is.
If you are not sure what you need, bring in your bike and we will help you make the right decision without spending a dime.
Ultimate Tune-up Special $75-$85
1. INSPECTION: We start by looking at the condition of your bike components to determine their wear. It’s important to us that we always send you out on a safe bicycle.
2. REMOVAL: Drivetrain, Wheels, All cables and housing, and Handlebar tape on road bikes
3. CLEANING: Frame, Derailleurs, Cassette, Chain, Crank, Chainring and Wheels
4. CALIBRATION: True wheels, Align frame dropout
5. RE-INSTALLATION: Derailleurs, Cassette, Chain, Crank, and Wheels
6. REPLACEMENT: All Cables and Housing will be replaced with new, stainless steel inner wire and 4.5 or 5mm housing. We will replace the handlebar tape of your choice as well.
7. LUBE/GREASE: Keeping your bike’s components running smoothly with the appropriate products
8. ADJUSTMENT: Front and rear derailleur, Brakes, Headset, Bottom bracket, Tighten all nuts and bolts
We stand behind our work, and offer a 30-day follow-up adjustment free of charge
$75 All non taped bikes
$75 Road plus the cost of the tape you pick out.
$85 TT Tri bikes
You don’t always need a whole tune-up. This is just a short list, we can take care of any repair or adjustment you need. All parts extra.
◦Adjust Derailleur (front or rear) – $12
◦Replace Cable and/or Housing (front or rear, requires adjustment) – $6
◦Adjust Rim Brake – $10
◦Adjust Disc Brake – $15
◦Wrap Road Bars – $15
◦Assemble Boxed Bike (includes all proper adjustments) – $65
◦Suspension Service – Varies
◦Stationary Bike/Exercise Equipment – $65/hour
◦Install Tube and/or Tire – $8
◦Install Tubeless Tire – $25 (plus parts)
◦Adjust Front Hub – $15
◦Adjust Rear Hub – $21
◦Overhaul Front Hub – $25 (plus parts)
◦Overhaul Rear Hub – $32 (plus parts)
◦True Wheel and/or Replace Broken Spokes- $16 and up